Venice is an incredibly city full of opportunities, and most of them revel themselves during the new season. Here below a short list with some advices to exploit this particular time of the year.
- Take a walk around the Giardini della Biennale (Biennale Gardens) to smell all the blooming flowers, especially the jasmines ones.
- Visit the Fondazione Querini-Stampalia located in the sunny Campo Santa Maria Formosa. Here you can visit its great collection of art and Carlo Scarpa’s garden.
- Breathe the salty air of the Mediterranean sea at Lido beaches, to feel the arrival of summer.
- It’s time now for an ice cream break at the Nico in Zattere, in the Dorsoduro district. We recommend to take a long walk during the sunset, to admire a stunning red sun behind the majestic Hilton Molino Stucky Hotel.
- Take a short trip to the islands of the Venetian lagoon: especially Burano is waiting to welcome you with its bright colours!