Best 10 Wedding Songs for a First Dance!
2 March 2016
After your touching wedding ceremony, you will want to remember the most important day of your life as a couple with the right soundtrack, that will be in your memories for all your life together.
Here below you can find a list of our favourite romantic songs, from the most common to the most unusual, to let yourself fall in love again and again while you and your beloved will dancing in front of your guests!
- Fly me to the moon, Sinatra: one of the most classical and elegant love songs of all time.
- Your Song, Elton John: to have a dance completely dedicated to the bride
- I Just called to Say I Love You, Stevie Wonder: rhythm & passion, two important elements in a marriage
- The Sleeping Beauty, Suite, Op. 66a, Tchaikovsky: to fell like a real princess in your personal fairytale.
- You’re the first, the last, my everything, Barry White: “you are the answer to all my dreams”… there are no lyrics sweeter than these!
- Say you, say me, Lionel Richie: delicate as an embrace, while you listen to this song you can immagine to be in your husband or fiancé arms…
- La vie en Rose, Edith Piaf: we prefer the original French version, but also the one by Louis Armstrong is phenomenal.
- Slave to Love, Brian Ferry: if you are in love with the ‘80s, this song will trill your soul.
- As the World Falls Down, David Bowie: this melody has the power to let you feel inside a crystal ball.
- All About Loving You, Bon Jovi: rock but romantic, a perfect song for an unique start as wife and husband.
Tags: dance, reception, songs, wedding