How to take advantage from the Spring in Venice!
22 March 2016
Venice is an incredibly city full of opportunities, and most of them revel themselves during the new season. Here below a short list with some advices to exploit this particular time of the year.
- Take a walk around the Giardini della Biennale (Biennale Gardens) to smell all the blooming flowers, especially the jasmines ones.
- Visit the Fondazione Querini-Stampalia located in the sunny Campo Santa Maria Formosa. Here you can visit its great collection of art and Carlo Scarpa’s garden.
- Breathe the salty air of the Mediterranean sea at Lido beaches, to feel the arrival of summer.
- It’s time now for an ice cream break at the Nico in Zattere, in the Dorsoduro district. We recommend to take a long walk during the sunset, to admire a stunning red sun behind the majestic Hilton Molino Stucky Hotel.
- Take a short trip to the islands of the Venetian lagoon: especially Burano is waiting to welcome you with its bright colours!
Tags: spring, Venice